Monday, February 11, 2013

Doner Caravan

I have used caravans in the last 2 conversions and found it to be a great way to put the contents in and save money on fittings etc.
I look for a caravan that will suit my needs and what i can get the most use from.
Because when you want to buy spares singular and mention (12v or motorhomes) they all see ££££ signs.

The guy i buy the caravans from is Phil at "EYS" he is very helpfull, Here is a link to his website East Yorkshire Salvage www.eycaravansalvage.com i am no cabinet fitter and so the finished job always looks great.
I find using a right off caravan is a great way to fill the gap as many caravans are only damaged on the outside skin and the inside is ok and not leaking in.

I found a great caravan....more money than i wanted to pay but it was worth it.

As it had a lot of items and all the windows that i could use.A Bailey Carolina twin axle 22 footer,



No comments:

Post a Comment